Liposculpture is an advanced cosmetic surgery that aims to more specifically contour the body through the removal of excess fat deposits using a micro cannula which is attached to an aspirator. This procedure is very much like the liposuction except more advanced. Eventually, the aim is to sculpt the body more through a process of removing and reshaping body fat to produce the desired results.
How is Liposculpture different than Liposuction?
There is only a slight difference between these two procedures. Liposuction generally removes more fat than liposculpture because it is usually more localized. According to Metrovein, the various differences between the two cosmetic procedures include the following:
- Liposculpture uses a local anesthetic to help keep potential bleeding and swelling to a minimum.
- Liposuction typically removes more fat; however, liposculpture typically reshapes larger amounts of fat.
- It is typically used to achieve impactful body sculpting results, providing precise results.
- Liposuction is typically used on patients with larger amounts of excess fat.
- Liposculpture is not typically used for large weight loss results.
Where to get it done?
At Flawless Skin by Abby, we have the best doctors and surgeons on ground to perform this procedure on you and give you the result that you desire.