– We are dedicated to helping clients achieve their skincare goals. As such, each new client will receive complimentary consultation to better understand their skin concerns. Based on a private skin analysis and conversation, both client and Skin Health Expert will design a treatment plan that will best meet the expectations of the client and also a take home maintainance regime.
– Appointments are preferred, but not always necessary. If we have any available opening, we will be happy to provide your desired treatment. However, most procedures are booked in advance.
– Check-in with front desk at least 10 to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to prepare for your treatment. As we are a medical skin spa, we require that all new clients fill out skin care history information and treatment consent forms.
– Our scheduling is designed to allow the correct amount of time to complete your service. A late arrival will deprive you of precious treatment time. In fairness to others, your treatment must end on time so the other client’s sessions can begin on time. If you are not able to be on time we will do our best to complete as much of your treatment as possible, however with some treatments, it may be necessary to reschedule you. If you are 20+ minutes late for your scheduled facial, you will be considered a “no-show” and charged for 100% of your service fee.
– Your scheduled appointment is reserved exclusively for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance to avoid a charge for 50% of treatment scheduled. All services re-scheduled or cancelled on same day of appointment or missed without notice, 100% of treatment price will be charged.
– Your satisfaction is our utmost concern. Unopened products in their original packaging and accompanied by the original receipt are eligible for refund within two weeks of purchase.
– With any of our medically based treatments, a topical anesthetic cream is available and can be applied 15 minutes before your treatment.
– we accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Payment by check is not accepted.
Please do…. leave babies, children and pets at home. Turn off cell phones and pagers. This is your time to relax. Inform our front desk staff if you have any special needs or concerns to allow us to ensure your time spent with us a memorable experience.
– A credit card number or gift certificate number is required to secure all appointments.
– Gratuities are at your discretion and are not included in any service or package.
– We are not responsible for lost or stolen items and encourage you to leave valuables at home.
All prices are subject to change without notice. All times stated are approximate.